- 1 hour from Paris and London, the leading European hubs
- All the European capital cities in less than 2 hours
- 65 destinations served with direct flights and over 15 with connecting flights
- 20 minute-drive to La Cité - Nantes Events Center (the conference venue) by shuttle (every 20 min.)
- Overview flights to and from Nantes
- The train station is located in front of the Convention Center, 5 mins walking distance
2 hours away from Paris
- 21 round-trips/day to Paris, every half-hour
Direct journey to Paris CDG airport
How to reach the conference venue?
Located in the city center, just a 5-minute walk from the high-speed train station (South exit) and a 20-minute shuttle ride from the airport, the Convention Center is served by excellent transport links:
- Tram: line 1 - « Duchesse Anne - Château des Ducs de Bretagne » tram stop, one stop from the TGV railway station (North exit).
- Airport / city center shuttle bus: every 20 minutes- « Lieu Unique » stop, a block away from the Convention Center.
- Busway: line 4 - « Cité Internationale des Congrès » stop.
- Bicloo self-service bikes and Marguerite self- service cars: stations at La Cité.
- 450 parking lots are available underneath La Cité and 2,000 additional parking spaces at close walking distance.